Simply fill in the form below with your requirements and we'll contact you with a free, no-obligation quote...
We respect your privacy: We never send spam emails and we will not share your email address.
The Homecare Equipment Customer Service Guarantee
We guarantee quality and affordable service, compassion and understanding of our client's needs in the provision of mobility and rehabilitation equipment.
We are committed to achieving Customer Service Excellence through our Service and Product offerings:
Our hire equipment will always be made available to you ready for use.
We are committed to delivering equipment on time and helping you with set up upon request.
If your purchased item becomes faulty due to manufacturing defects within 12 months of purchase date, Homecare Equipment will repair or replace the item free of charge, provided you return the item to 310 Greenhill Road with the original Tax Invoice.
If a replacement product cannot be provided due to unavailability, full credit of the purchase price will be made towards future purchases of Homecare Equipment products. These rights only apply to the original purchaser of the product.
Note: This Guarantee does not apply to mobility scooters or electric wheelchairs which carry their own manufacturer's warranty.
Our Customer Service Guarantee is voided if the item is found to be improperly used or physically damaged.
Our Customer Service Guarantee should be read in conjunction with our Hire & Purchase Terms listed on your Contract or Invoice.
Homecare Equipment Services reserves the right to amend this Guarantee, Hire & Purchase Terms without advance notice.
Adelaide's No.1 Service for Reliable Mobility and Rehab Equipment...
Hire or Buy the Equipment You Need to Enjoy Life to the Full. Flexible Terms and Convenient Delivery options are just a phone call away.
One of Homecare Equipment's wheelchairs featured in The Advertiser on 26 April 2013. We honour all veterans including Colin Driscoll (below, with his grand daughter) using a self propelled wheelchair at the SA War Memorial Anzac Day Dawn Service.
Lest we forget.
HOMECARE EQUIPMENT SERVICES is the original "HES" and has been serving the people of South Australia for more than 12 years.
Independence is the key to leading a fulfilling life as we get older and whilst maintaining quality of life after accident, illness or injury. Fortunately, achieving such independence and fulfilment is all the more attainable thanks to our magnificent range of highly-effective mobility and rehabilitation aids available in Adelaide that are designed to enable a more active and independent lifestyle.
SHOWROOM OPEN MON-FRI 9.00AM-5.00PM, SAT 8.30AM-12.30PM.
Homecare Equipment Services can provide equipment to DVA Clients, Allianz CTP Clients, WorkCover Claims, Comcare Claims, TAC Insurance, Orthopaedics Recall Patients undergoing remedial implant surgery, Community and Government agencies, Legal practitioners, Public and Private Companies, Public and Private Hospitals, Public and Private Healthcare Professionals – OTs and Physios, Public and Private Patients, Health Insurance Members and the General public.
We can also ship direct to you Australia wide.
Homecare Equipment Services offers a wide range of mobility and rehabilitation equipment to INDIVIDUALS, FAMILY MEMBERS and HEALTH PROFESSIONALS that promote a convenient, comfortable and safe environment both for those who rely on the equipment, and for their dedicated care providers in either the home, hospital or residential facility environment. We know that when you are in need of equipment you need it immediately and we have developed systems and processes to deliver on your requests as quickly as possible.
Our range of equipment includes:
- Adaptable equipment to make daily activities like walking, showering, sleeping and going to the toilet much easier.
- Mobility equipment that enables people to get out and about with confidence and continue enjoying much-loved hobbies, family activities and social outings.
- Re-enabling equipment to accelerate recovery from injury and bring about the return to a fully active lifestyle.
Browse by Product Range to find solutions that will deliver the best possible quality of life for your specific needs...
- Scooters & Wheelchairs
- Sticks, Crutches & Walking Frames
- Bathroom Equipment
- Toilet Equipment
- Bedroom Equipment
- Chairs, Stools & Accessories
- Personal Aids
- Larger & Wider Range
Browse by Precondition, temporary or permanent, to find solutions that will deliver maximum ease of living for your injury, ailment or circumstances...
- Recovering from orthopaedic surgery
- Recovering from sports, general injuries and accidents
- Managing arthritic conditions
- Dealing with bariatric circumstances
- Managing the effects of disability and illness
- Managing the aging process
5 Reasons to use Homecare Equipment Services in Adelaide...
- We offer a WIDE RANGE of PRACTICAL and USER FRIENDLY Equipment and Supplies to meet all of your mobility, rehabilitation and continence needs. You can have equipment delivered and set up ready for your use within 24 hours of your order without any fuss, waiting periods or bureaucratic delays. We also supply LOCALLY MADE equipment where possible.
- We are PEOPLE focused. We are committed to the comfort and satisfaction of those who use our equipment. Homecare Equipment has assisted more than 18,000 South Australians over more than 11 years of compassionate service. Click here to read what our valued clients have to say about our equipment and service.
- Our service is FRIENDLY and RELIABLE, we like to know our clients by name not number and you can count on us to work with your support team to do everything we possibly can to meet your needs, or the needs of your patient. Don't be afraid to ask if you have special needs!!
- We offer GUARANTEED NEXT DAY DELIVERY to your home for orders placed before 3.00pm Monday to Thursday. Orders for Saturday will be delivered on Friday where possible. You will be hard pressed to find this premium service anywhere else. We can also be available for URGENT / SAME DAY deliveries, which means that we are available to you whenever an item of equipment is needed
- We have an excellent professional REPUTATION. Homecare Equipment Services has been working with the South Australian healthcare community for over 10 years. We assist Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Retirement Villages, Surgeons, Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Chiropractors, General Practitioners, Government Depts, Veterans, Insurance Companies and other Healthcare Providers.
We recommend Homecare Equipment...
"We work with and recommend Homecare Equipment Services to our clients for their mobility and rehabilitation equipment needs. The Homecare Team provide a reliable service with fully functional and well maintained equipment. They are always on time and are an important extension to our physiotherapy services."
THE PHYSIO CLINIC
For more information about our range of mobility and rehab equipment, please contact us online now or call us on (08) 8338 7988. To request a Quote, please complete the Quote Form to the left or simply give us a call.
- Hire Or Buy TODAY
- Quality Equipment
- Recommended By OTs
- Delivered Within 24 Hours
- No Bureaucratic Delays
- DVA Approved
What our Clients are saying
I was very relieved to have the use of a wheelchair that was easy to fold, light to lift and easier to push than the clunky wheel chairs I’ve used in the past.
Very much appreciated and thanks, as was my mother - the packer and pusher of the wheelchair. I will be back in Adelaide later in the year and would like to hire the same chair again. Thanks for your help.